Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GOODBYE

Tomorrow you said be a day with ,
now your love is gone and your in to someone far away
I never thought the day would come
what i would see your sun not mine
holdin unto yours cause i could not find that mine
and now i ca'nt deny nothing last forever

but i dont wana live and see the tear drops in ur eyes
i dont wana live to see the day we say goodbye

now there comes another for a life
i could alone
sitting on the bulb with cris
and i can't believe
cause my house not my home
i just wana touch you gurl
i wana feel you closer to me
without your love
i cud give up now
and you walk away so easily
so maybe why  wer young
wel figure out together
cause even with the pain
thers a remedy
and it will be alryt
reapet
i dont wana live to see the day that we say goodbye

when i first met you i couldnt love anymore
but you stole my dreams
and it made me see
that i can walk onto the sun to be still with me now i ca'nt deny
nothing last foerver
 but i dont wan live and see the teardrops and your eyes
so baby why break up
lets figure out together
even with the pain
theres a remedy
and it will be alright
cause i  dont wana live
to see the day that you say goodbye

No comments: