Sunday, May 29, 2011

On The Line

053011
The time i was falled in love with you
I start to have interest about the phone
I didn't know why i am about to act like this way
It's like the end of the world im about to hurry
It's like the world turn and i need to run away
Cause when i think of you i think im inside the world

Hurry up on the line
I keep calling you all the time'
Make a quite just to listen clearly on your voice
Then i began to speak and listen to your voice
and the reason why I was feel so attractive in your warm voice
It's like someone's angel talking with me


Hurry up on the line
So i could listen to your voice
All the time i speak it out
And screaming your name on the world
The i began to speak and you keep on listening too
I was feel so annoyed because im thinking of you
It's like an angel talking to me like this before

You are the light give my life to bright
It makes me feel not to move and stay to listen
Im screaming your name did you hear that?
I start to run before i'm holding your hands
It's like im flying into the sky taking with your wings

And when you start to speak
The world would stop and your voice become of one part of this
You call my name and my heart stops to beat
You say i love you and my ear clap each other
Then i answer your questions saying " i love you too"
Cause on the line i swear i will loved you so
Until the day come that we meet and seen each other

No comments: