Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Anime Couple and Quotes


People who make u laugh a lot are almost always the ones who have gone through a lot in life and hide it.. Cuz they understand the pain filled in every drop of tear shed and the worth of every smile


What is perfect to you?'

Perfect can be a tear or a smile.
Perfect can be travel or stay at home.
Perfect can be a moment or a whole life.
Perfect can be a kiss or a love history.
Perfect is always something that’s yours.
Something tha’s unexpected or is very expected.
Perfect is something that lasts so long or something that just doesn’t last.
It’s what you see or what you don’t see.
Perfect can be programmed or improvised.
Perfect can be sweet or salty.
Perfect can be a word or a number.
Perfect is everything that makes us feel better without knowing why.
We recognize it at the time.


Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't know what I'm doing! I don't know what I've been doing, always getting so wrapped in these projects I don't care about— it's you I care about, Khareen! Can we be together forever and ever?


I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.


There are a lot of things i wanted to do.
I wanted to become a Professor,
and an astronaught,
and a Baker...
I wanted to go to a bunch of different donut shops
and ask for one of everything!
And I wanted to tell the candy woman
to give me one of everything, too!
I wish i could have five lives!
Then i could have been born in five different towns,
and eaten five lifetime's worth of food,
and had five different careers,
and...
fallen in love with the great person, five times.

No comments: