Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's About You


060211

You bring me joy when I am down
Nothing can explain what I feel,
when I am from you.
My thoughts of loving you
Will always be true.
The feelings I have for you
Make my life seem so new.
Every moment of the day I
Think about spending my life with you.
The thoughts I have I must tell you
There is no other person in
The world I would rather run to,
Than to you.
Because when i say i love you
It always means so true
You never see what i am doin everyday
Because were apart
But let me say to you
that it's about you i am keep thinkin of
I spend much time imagining your facial expresion
When i try to speak with you saying "i love you"
Baby i wanna grow old with you
I wanna spend with you the rest of my life
Don't worry about someday
Because destined making way
For us to get together
You'll always be in my heart
Even though we were so apart
You always keep me smiling
Even theres no jokes i was reading
So baby i don't wanna promise something
Cause i just do it and do it and do it everday
And please listen because it's all about you.

No comments: