Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life Like never Before


In my life now
Isn't like life i had before
Working in the office now
Has something to feed off
I am not a student like before
That's why i never had to make shirk
And spend time for the nonsense things
I know before i am really happy
Maybe because i had my own freedom
And i can do whatever i wanted to do
I can make a trouble whenever i want
and no problem before
But now it's all the same unlike before
I don't know if i am really happy
I don't know if i can take it all
And i don't have any idea
Instead be perseverance with the time passes by
I know everything has an ending
All the things i owned
Has expiration and has endlessly
Unlike before i force to cry then i already have what i want
But now even if i cried with blood it's nonesense and useless
If i am not gonna spend more time working
I will never get whatever things i want
It's not like my life before
It's not like before free to waste everything
This time i only have one thing to be busy
And that is to get tired
But why not worth it
Am i have something to failed off

No comments: