Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tired of Life


When i was little one
I promise to be an independent someday
I want all my dreams come true
I always say that when I fulfilled my moms dream
I'm ready to die any time when god wanted to take me
This can really happen soon right? that everything has an end
Since the time I started to learn to think of the things around
I started to be brave and be strong for everything
But why i can't remove to my mind to think that I'm tired
I'm tired to continue with this life
I also doesn't know when did I stand at ease
to felt really exhausted that I'm lost
I'm tired of fighting these things
which the reason why I'm giving up now
I do not know where else I able to do
I don't have other way to continue this things called life
It's too exhausted just like I have no reason why
Sometimes I wish i didn't born and did not live anymore
I am tormented with useless things
In those matters which have no destination
You know the feeling of too exhausted
Like you doesn't know who you are,
Who the human in front of mirror when you there
Because i am not the same compare to myself before
I'm really too tired and not so
I would take rest in life and stay sleeping
That way maybe I would be happy
It's like ignoring the efforts i spend everyday
I have not seen so proud to say that I can
I admit i am weak but what else can i say
What else can i do
I have job and i am apart of this company
But i don't think if they deserve me
If they can used my efforts and sacrifices
Last night i was cried and cried and cried
CAuse i am able to stop this tears to fall
Im tired and tired od this life called happiness
I don't know where to go
I just want to die and take a rest forever
Cause i am really tired of this life.

No comments: