Monday, February 6, 2012

She Left me The Biggest Thing I Ever Wanted


There was a girl, who i really crush before,It was when we are in the freshman college in the University,I don't think she will be like me too-but i swear, in her great perfect smile with a dimples,damn,i was really attracted with her,it was the orientation for the class beginning it was her with her classmates,maybe.she's wearing a red blouse and a jeans with headband in her hair, i think it was very fit to her dim color. And if she start to smile, i was feel so paralize, I don't know why,but there is always keep me smile too  and her smile give me a thousands butterfly in my stomach.Sarcastic right,but i swear,i like her. Then she start to speak with her friends, saying; " theres a guy i hate-he hit me and he never ask an apologize.shit!"and even when she get mad-shes really beautiful,her eyes full of wisdom and her voice is like an anghel who i nver know before.



I'm feel obsessed with her ad it will take me to be her stalker,haha everytime i go to school i walked near in her room and waving m hand to her.even if shes not looking at me. And mybe shes one of the reason why i always go to school late,because she always lates everytime in their class. One day we both late and its unexpectedly moment,we are in a staires and she saw me,she look at me and smile, i stop and my heart beat fast,and then she start to say "HI" to me, i feel deaf,and her voice was really amazing.I love it when she talk and smile,and her eyes wink at me,i am dead. then she run to go to her room-i was stock in the staires thinking and imagining what she left me-she left me the biggest thing i ever want.

No comments: