Monday, February 6, 2012

The Pain that Kills my Everyday


It still hurt for me about everything in my past
Even though a months ago it was still there,still here.
And until now nothing will change and never be change.
The feeling inside of me will never be the same again.
I'm in love. yeah,for someone i never know who she is.
I'm in love with someone that never care for me anymore.

 
The pain was still here,and it never change.
It really hurts for me that everyday i'm dying inside.
I wanna be happy again-but the wound is still clear in my soul
Too much pain i tried to fight after all the things done.
That the best happen to me before are the worst moment i have to suffer.
I'm in love for someone that doesnt even care me at all.

 
The pain and too much scars i need to cover
That in every morning i wake up with so much regrets.
No one can come with me to tell that she loved me more.
Nothing can be celebrate about a monthsary or aniversary.
The time that i spend so much for her was all done now.
That the time i have to recieve can never replays,anymore.


The pain was still kills me inside my soul
My body is like a drunk man that poison by somebody else
The person that i didnt even know about,dont know.
And it take me millions of pain enter in my souls.
But even if the pain kills me i am still fighting,i do.
Fighting for the no reason to be win for..

No comments: