Monday, February 6, 2012

A Life of Being Weak


It was a tuesday when i got in our school,
I'm wearing stripes long sleeve with chaleco,
wearing eyeglasses,
The hair that never brush after waking up in the morning
But it looks weird and everybody looked at me
While i am still around-a vans shoes
And i domo kun back pack.
I am look so emo or just like korean guy
But i swear i may inspired taking photos like how uzzlangs pose
I'm a frustrated model of myself of my own arts
And my own magazine.funny ryt?but if you saw me,
You will see a sad face drawed in my face-a mask
And a reaction where nobody read and nobody understand.
I swear i am weird all th time that i speak time to time
Those wierd words or trashtalks
That why most of the people doesnt even try to talk to me
Or ask anything-expect some phylosophical answer from my words.
I had a wide mind,i'm not smart o a genius lets just say-
I speak what my brains told me.
My mum is always busy with her business-
A lot of business thats why she didnt have time
To check wheather im still there or im lost again-
My father is a servant from my mothers justice-
Whenever i am alone in my room-i just stay inside-
Lock the door,
Listening to the BLUE OCTOBER and JAMESTOWN STORY songs-
While writing peotry or sketching.
I act as if im emo but i am not totally emo-
Whenever i feel sad and disgusted with myself-
I feel relax-didnt want eat,
Didnt want to see people around me,
Didnt want to listen
Or heard noise sounds,
Or see pethetic one-
I dont like everybody-
I dont want everyone to be with me-
I just wanted to be needed
By someone who didnt ever know me.

No comments: