Monday, May 28, 2012

Love is Like Waiting for A Bus

I was standing in the bus stop at my place waiting for a bus to going somewhere.. After a couple of minutes, I saw a bus coming.
When the bus came, I looked at it and said to myself, “eeee… so full…cannot sit down one”, “I’ll wait for the next one.

So I let the bus go and waited for the second bus. Then the second bus came, I looked at it and said, “eeee…this bus so old… surely very uncomfortable one.” So I let the second bus go and decided to wait for the next bus.

After a while, another bus came. It’s not crowded and not old but I said, “eeee… no air-condition one…and the weather is so warm, better wait for the next one. So again I let the bus go and decided to wait for the next bus. Then the sky started to get dark as it is getting late. I panicked and jumped on to the next coming bus. It is not until much later that I found out that I had boarded on to the wrong bus! Got down at some appropriate stop and hired a taxi payed him thrice the money and finally reached, Thus I wasted my time and money waiting for what I want! Even if an air-conditioned bus would have come next, can I ensure that the air-conditioned bus won’t break down or will the air-conditioned be working fine?

So people.. I want to make sure that what We Want Is Not Wrong. But it wouldn’t hurt to give other people a chance, right? If I find that the “bus” doesn’t suit me, I would just press the red button and get off the bus! But wait…I am sure all of us have this experienced this before. I saw a bus coming (the bus I want of course), I flagged at it and the driver acted blur by pretending not seeing Me and zoomed pass !

The bottom line of being loved is like waiting for a bus and whether I want to get on the bus and give the bus a chance depends totally on Me and walking alone is just like being out of love If you love someone set him/her free. If he/she comes back to you, you know they are yours. If they don’t then it was never meant to be. Remember to always say what You mean. If you love someone, tell. Don’t be afraid to express it yourself. Reach out and tell someone what he or she means to You. Because when you decide that it is the right time, it might be too late. Seize the day. Never have regrets.

No comments: