Thursday, May 10, 2012

Does heaven have a phone number?


Mommy went to heaven but I need her here today.My tummy hurts and I fell down;I need her right away.Operator, can you tell me how to find her in this book? Is heaven in the yellow part? I don't know where to look.I think my daddy needs her too,
at night I hear him cry. I hear him call her name sometimes, but I really don't know why. Maybe if I call her, she will hurry home to me. Is heaven very far away? Is it across the sea? She's been gone a long, long time- she needs to come home now! I really need to reach her. I simply don't know how. Help me find the number, please.
Is it listed under "heaven"? I can't read these big, big words; I am only seven. I'm sorry, operator, I didn't mean to make you cry. Is your tummy hurting too-- or is there something in your eye? If I call my church maybe they will know. Mommy said when we need help that's where we should go. I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall. Thank you, operator I'll give them a call. I cried so much

No comments: