Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Boring Day with A Stupid Things



Everyday of my life,i only live just to GET UP-WORK-SLEEP-and then repeat. I wonder how i used to live in almost everyday like this. A feeling of nothing, seen nothing,and hear nothing, it's like i'm the only man who lived here in my own world,but i guess this is what i want,people dont blame me for acting like I-DONT-CARE,when i know that what i feel is what i ACT.but still people doesnt ever learned to understand me,maybe theres a few of them but i dont even know who are they. Everytime i go along with myself outside and stay nowhere to go,i feel like i'm invinsible.Those people who only see me are the people who used to live as a people but when i start to count them into with my fingertips theres still a few numbers of count i always have. I don't know why people disagree what i was about to talk or to speak. I speak what my mind tell me, i can share what my heart feels. i can't see those things i don't wana see,specially when it was all about nonsense or worthless. I know i'm a worse or a loser or whatever people call me but this is me,this is what i am and i can never change it. Love? what do you mean by love? i dont remember i was inlove by someone who just bring me the biggest mistakes in my life but i nver regret having this things. I'm immature, i'm fit like a skinny man walking alone in the street but this is me this is who i am. If you dont understand me, you never learned how to love me for who i am. When a morning comes i get up,and my thoughts works like a superman in the sky,i'm not a genius to make all people answer the stupid questions that even them doesnt ever know. Yeah i know i'm stupid and you dont have to talk to me again-A phylosopy man that doesnt even know how to say SORRY or how to make an apologize. This is the person,one of the god's creating mistakes. If you dont like me-i will actually think you doesnt exist at all- I love talking to strange people its like those things make me feel so much excited,i dont know but when i talk to them i feel so boastful, i can pretend, i can act as if im a winner,as if im a great and as if i dont have any sins or mistakes at all.What a boring day right? Walk alone, go to the market and then buy my own food,i dont have friends to have and feel a good band with them,i with myself,always and forever, i dont wanna teach people to understand me,to love me or to please just to be with me-if they doesnt like me i dont care-.

No comments: