Monday, March 19, 2012

Life??? that is the true question...


I feel myself slipping more and more every year now. I don't know why i feel the way I do about myself. I just have so much hate in me towards myself. Why I ask myself many times, am I now happy with my life. I'm still waiting for the answer to this day. My past delt with my overcoming my epilpsy disorder which cause me to miss out on most of my life. Two years after the surgery were the toughest. I was glad not to be sick anymore, but yet i felt so empty and alone in this world. The few years after that things were good. I went back to school and am now working a nice job. But for some reason last year I suddenly felt the sadness slowly coming back. I feel that this time it is stronger than it every was before. I've spoken with my doctor and he just says that I have been putting to much on my plate and that i need to relax and try to enjoy life. Prehaps he's right, but Im starting to fear that this sadness may one day overtake me. Ive recently screwed up my relationship I had with a great girl. I think to myself alot as to why am I here, what is my purpose. I know that I have not completed my mission here since I have come close to death a few times but yet I still survived. I'll continue writing more later, I could probably write a book with all i have to say........ Life??? that is the true question...

No comments: