Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Quote For You

BANAT OF THE DAY:

"Buti sana kung lahat ng tao sa mundo ikaw-ee sana di ako matatakot kung mawala ka--ee kaso nagiisa ka lang-wala tayo magagawa jan."

MakeSence:
-Gamitin mo yung puso mo kesa paniwalaan mo ang tenga at mata mo kase babaguhin lang nito ang nasa isip mo.

NICE THOUGHT:

"bakit mo bibilhin ang isang bagay kung hindi mo naman talaga gusto-nakita mo lang sa ibang tao kaya gusto mo din magkaroon."

REAL CONVO:
Girl: maghanap ka nalang ng iba mas pa sakin.iwan mo na ako!
Boy: ayoko.
Girl: weh,nagawa mo nga dati tapos ngayon aayaw ka.
Boy: ayoko nga sabi,ang kulit mo.
Girl: bakit ayaw mo?
Boy: ilan ba ang puso ko? diba isa lang-at sayo yun-ano bang sinasabi mo na may mas pa sayo-ikaw lang naman yun..


  • Ang ibon kapag pinalaya mo babalik pa rin sila sa tirahan na pinaglagyan mo-kase alam nila kung san sila mas magiging masaya-kaya kahit ilang beses mo pa sila palayain at iligaw-makababalik pa rin sila kinabukasan sayo.


  • Yung kaligayahan na-isang beses mo lang sa buong buhay mo mararamdaman- <3 <3 <3  kahit araw araw ako nag-a-Update sa status ko-dadating din ang araw na-mababakante tong WALL ko.pagpatay na ako. :( 
  • Minsan,gusto ko na talaga mawala sa mundo-mabura na-lalo pag nakakaramdam ako ng lungkot at takot na mawala ka. :( 
  • Naging masama man ako noon-nagbabago na ako ngayon-at lahat ng yun ay dahil sayo. :( 
  • Di ko nman sinabi na-ako ang maging pangarap mo-ang ibig ko lang ee-tuparin mo ang pangarap ko-at ikaw yun. :( 
  • Ako yung tao na-kapag nasaktan-lalayo nalang-mananahimik-at isang araw-makikita mo-pinaglalamayan na. :( 
  • Nagagalit lang ako sa tuwing pinamumukha mo sa lahat na hindi kita mahal. :( Nagbakasakali lang ako na baka bumalik pa tayo sa dati-pero sayo na din mismo galing na-hindi na yun maaayus pang muli. :( 
  • Hindi naman kita niloko at pinaglaruan-di ko lang talaga napansin na-yung mga taong binibigyan ko ng advice-nagkakagusto na sakin. :( 
  • Ikaw na nga yung pinakamamahal ko-sayo ko lang ginawang labing dalawa ang oras ko-at kompleto yun-lahat din naman ng tao nasasaktan kapag nagmahal-lalo na kung totoo yun-alam mo ba? nasasaktan ako kase totoo yung pinaramdam at binahagi ko sayong pagmamahal. :( 
  • Kapag nasanay ka na wala ako-magiging masaya na ako-kase di kana masasaktan dahil sakin at di ka na iiyak dahil sakin-pero wag mo asahan na-masasanay ako na wala ka-kase mahirap kapag wala na yung nagpapaikot sa mundo ko. :( 
  • Pagkagising sa umaga-ikaw ang inaalala-sa tuwing lunchbreak-ikaw ang hinahanap-sa tuwing matutulog-ikaw ang nasa panaginip-kaya sana-wag mo naman sabihin na-may ibang mahal ako.ikaw lang yun. :( 
  • kapag nalulungkot ka-diba naghahanap ka ng ibang makakausap mo-ganun din ako-nghahanap din ako ng taong magbibigay ng payo sakin-para mas lalo tayong magtagal-kaya di ibig sabihin nun na-interesado ako sa kanila. :( 
  • Di mo man nakikita ang ginagawa ko-di mo man ako nababantayan san man ako magtungo-wag ka magalala-ikaw lang ang kasama ng puso ko kahit saan pa ako magtungo. :( 
  • Mas makakabuti na mamatay ako-kesa manatiling buhay at isipin mong may iba na ako.Di nako magmamahal ng iba- 
  • SAD BUT TRUE: Wag mo hulaan kung uulan ba bukas o katatamtaman ang panahon-dahil umulan man o hindi-iba na bukas kesa ngayon. para mo rin hinulaan na-baka bukas mahal niya na ako-kahit alam mo na-imposible yun.
  • Ano ba ang mas magandang sabihin sa taong mahal mo kapag makikipaghiwalay na siya? ->AYOKO MAWALA KA?
  • ->DI KO KAYA MAWALA KA?



sa tingin nyu-may pagkakaiba ba yan?o pareho lang..

aDminwishmaSterbOy


  • When I'm not there... do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you... do you wish I were there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day... do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night... do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you baby... :'( :'(
  • Not being able to hold you has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last... our smiles meet. Something that beautiful... that's what keeps me going.
  • I miss the way I used to call you and you used to call my name, I miss the way we used to talk with sweetest word ever, but most of all I miss the way you love me and my heart. I miss you...
  • What I have with you is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry of missing you, and the pain I feel from not having you closed. It is worth it because you are my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only you. No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.
  • If my heart had wings I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream.
  • Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere, you are thinking of me too. :(
  • It's not a 'good-bye', only a long 'I'll see you later.'
  • No matter how far you are, no matter how long I'm gone, you will always be with me. I will see you always as clear as day, for our love knows no boundries and never will, because you see... our hearts are one, and mine is always home.
  • I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned the hard way that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's to happen next.
  • Someone asked me, the other day, that if I could change five things about my life, what would I change? My answer: nothing this is who I am, who I'm meant to be. I love being me; even when I'm feeling crappy and I hate myself I wouldn't change a thing.
  • Life isn't about keeping score. It's not about how many people call you and it's not about who you've dated, are dating, or haven't dated at all. It isn't about who you've kissed, what sport you play, or which guy or girl likes you. It's not about your shoes or your hair or the color of your skin or where you live or go to school. In fact, it's not about grades, money, clothes, or colleges that accept you or not. Life isn't about if you have lots of friends, or if you are alone, and it's not about how accepted or unaccepted you are. Life just isn't about that. But life is about who you love and who you hurt. It's about how you feel about yourself. It's about trust, happiness, and compassion. Life is about avoiding jealousy, overcoming ignorance, and building confidence. It's about what you say and what you mean. It's about seeing people for who they are and not what they have. Most of all, it is about choosing to use your life to touch someone else's in a way that could never have been achieved otherwise. These choices are what life's about.
  • It's hard to accept, but you can't change the past. You can't go back and manipulate things to the way you wanted them to happen. Because life'd be meaningless and boring and just not worth living. But you can change the future and that's a beautiful thing about life. Yes, you will make mistakes. And yes, you will have bad days - but as long as you let the past go, you'll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of you. Knowing that things were meant to happen. Knowing that each day you will learn something so that you keep growing to be a better person. Life is like a rope, twined in all its complexities and yet weaved into one marvelous stream that you have the chance you use something amazing from. So grab hold of it.
  • I used to think that death was the hardest thing to overcome. It's not. It's hard comparable really. Death is final. You watch the casket be lowered into the ground and you mourn, but you eventually get over it. It can take years and it hurts like hell, but it's final. that person is gone and there is no fear of a repeat. With attempted suicide there is no finality. Nothing hurts more than someone you love trying to end their own life. Nothing compares.
  • If I could relive my life, I wouldn't. Cause everything I've done, I've never once regretted doing them. And everything I am is everything I was meant to be.
  • God saw you getting tired, and a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around you, and whispered, "Come with me." With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating. Hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts, to prove to us, He only takes the best.
  • 'I love you' means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me.

No comments: