Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Was Only Chasing Dreams



I walk alone to this unknown place town
Just realize nobody ever is around I own
So i kicked the stone i was passing by
Now is the best saddest of my day
I looked at every car pass through me
Avoiding every person looked at me
Unlike the dog who enjoy following me
while other people behind me not anymore

I wake up from a nice dream of mine
That you and me is like a princess and prince
You are my princess and i am your prince
living in a fairy land we ever dream before
But you told me that i was only chasing dream

I wake up from a good and great dreams
That you and me are like a king and queen
You are my queen and i am your king
living in a castle with a lot of soldier
But you told me that i was only chasing dreams

One day i was with my friends in college
They aske me "what's goin on with you?"
I answer "nothings it's a part of growing up"
But they demand and said "na!you change a lot."
Don't stay in one place just travel around.

I wake up from a good and bad nightmaire
That you and me is only a dreamer 
You are my dream and i am your nightmaire
Living in the mind that chasing everything
But you told me to stop chasing dreams

And after a long dreams when i am sleeping
I wish to never wake up again and live inside my dream
I wish for nothing but the best for you since then
But you prove that i was only dreams for nothing to be true
For nothing to be real,so i stop and end up my life chasing all my dreams for you.

No comments: